What Personal Information About Customers Does St. Francis Herb Farm Gather?
- The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your St. Francis Herb Farm experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Personal Information You Give Us: St. Francis Herb Farm collects contact information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number, financial information including credit card information and other payment information that you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information although that may prevent you from being able to purchase our product or take advantage of certain features of our website.
What other information does St. Francis Herb Farm collect?
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses St. Francis Herb Farm or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of St. Francis Herb Farm on other websites.
- E-mail Confirmations: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from St. Francis Herb Farm if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact [us].
- Mobile Device Information: We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device, to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other websites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Why does St. Francis Herb Farm Collect Personal Information from Customers?
- We collect the information of customers for the purposes of:
- responding to your requests
- customizing future shopping for you
- communicating with you
- completing and managing your purchases of St. Francis Herb Farm products and their delivery
- improving our products and services and your customer experience with us.
Does St. Francis Herb Farm Share the Information It Receives?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Any information we collect from you, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, will never be shared with a third party without your express consent.
- We share customer information with third parties only in the circumstances described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We use other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering orders, sending e-mail and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of St. Francis Herb Farm and Others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe this is required to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of St. Francis Herb Farm, our users, or others. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure is Information About Me?
- Francis Herb Farm takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We work to protect the security of your information both when we store it and during transmission.
- For example, we reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
What Choices Do I have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such St. Francis Herb Farm features as Customer Reviews.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please either contact us or select the appropriate link in an email you have received to unsubscribe yourself from our [email].
- This Policy may change over time to accommodate changes in our service, technology, and legal developments. We may add, change, or remove portions of this Policy when it is appropriate and such changes become effective upon posting.
- This Policy was last updated on August 1, 2020.
Children’s Privacy Protection
- The site does not target children. We do not knowingly collect information from persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you may review the site only with involvement of a parent or guardian, and you may not use any portion of the site that would require collection of personal information from you.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit St. Francis Herb Farm, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the province of Ontario. If you have any concern about privacy at St. Francis Herb Farm, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
- Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. Earning and keeping your trust is important to us – and we will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
How to Contact St. Francis Herb Farm
50 Lane Street, Barry’s Bay, Ontario
K0J 1B0 Canada