There’s a beauty to the way women’s bodies change over their lives – but that doesn’t mean these changes are always easy!
Hormonal health issues can arise from imbalances in the body – leading to inconvenient and sometimes painful symptoms. But traditional plant medicines can help to restore, balance, and soothe the irritation and discomfort many women experience from common issues like PMS, menopause, and urinary tract infections.
Our complete line of tinctures, capsules, and therapeutic body care formulas effectively addresses the symptoms and underlying issues of women’s common health concerns – throughout every phase of life.
Women’s Health Products
Helps to ease uncomfortable symptoms of menopause, with:
- Black cohosh – a hormone-regulating phytoestrogenic herb that helps reduce hot flashes and night sweats
- Dong quai – known as “female ginseng”
- Chastetree – a powerful hormone normalizer
- Burdock – liver-supportive to help clear excess hormones and reduce high estrogen levels
PRO TIP: Use daily for symptom management and relief.
Chastetree Tincture & Capsules
A hormone normalising herb that helps stabilize menstrual cycle irregularities
- Helps relieve premenstrual symptoms (PMS)
- Eases uncomfortable symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flashes
PRO TIP: Use for a month or more to see results and to regulate period.
Herbal support to ease excessive menstrual flow, with:
- Shepherd’s purse, a traditional anti-hemorrhagic, coagulant herb
- Wild geranium – an effective anti-hemorrhagic and astringent herb
- Chastetree, a hormone-balancing herb that helps ease menstrual cycle irregularities
PRO TIP: Use while menstruating to help reduce heavy flow.
Daily support for conditions that occur throughout the menstrual cycle, with:
- Dong quai – “female ginseng,” a classic TCM herb that has a regulating effect on menstruation
- Blue cohosh, black cohosh, wild yam, and ginger, herbs that effectively treat painful periods\
- Lady’s mantle, a uterine tonic herb
PRO TIP: Use daily throughout the cycle to ease common conditions.
Gently reduces pain, infection, and inflammation from mastitis or breast abscess, with:
- Mullein (inflamed glands), calendula (inflamed lymphatic nodes), red clover (inflammatory conditions)
- Phytolacca, a lymphatic stimulant that supports detox & immune cells
- A complementary essential oil blend
PRO TIP: Can be used longer term by those with fibrocystic breasts or breast cysts.
Fenugreek-Blessed Thistle Capsules
A blend of 2 traditional plant medicines that effectively promote milk production in breastfeeding mothers
- Nutritive tonic rich in vitamins and minerals
- With insulin-like effect that helps to lower blood glucose levels as well as cholesterol
PRO TIP: A great gift for a new, nursing mother!
Supports urinary health and fights infection, with:
- Golden rod, anti-inflammatory and urinary tract antiseptic
- Juniper, a gentle diuretic with antimicrobial properties
- Dandelion, a powerful diuretic and liver tonic
- Horsetail, an anti-infective herb that tones the bladder and urethra
- Marshmallow –soothes inflammation of the genito-urinary tract
PRO TIP: Take at the first sign of urinary irritation or symptoms of infection.
Relieves premenstrual symptoms, with:
- Chastetree, a classic hormone normalizer
- Dong quai, a versatile estrogenic alterative that has been called “female ginseng”
- Black cohosh, an endocrine-regulating gynecological herb
- Motherwort, long used for female reproductive disorders
- Rhodiola, a superb adaptogen
PRO TIP: Take if you experience PMS. Use at minimum for 3 months.
Ramps up energy levels and metabolism, with:
- Bladderwrack, an excellent source of iodine 127 and also di-iodotyrosine (DIT), an immediate precursor of the thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and tri-iodothyronine
- Black walnut hulls, one of the few land plants rich in iodine
- Ashwagandha, shown by studies to enhance thyroid function and produce an increase in T4 thyroid hormone
- Oats, long used for the lack of energy that accompanies low thyroid
PRO TIP: Take if you’re tired.
A natural vaginal lubricant and moisturizer
- Heals, restores, nourishes, and tonifies vaginal tissue
- Made from Certified Organic or wildcrafted ingredients
- Features the flowering tops of calendula infused in cold pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory myrrh
- Also with Vitamin E to help stabilize and repair cell membranes
PRO TIP: Use for moments of intimacy.