Please read these terms and conditions prior to the use of this website.
Welcome to the webpage of St Francis Herb Farm Inc. (“SFHF”). Please review this agreement (the “Agreement”), which shall apply to the use of this webpage, as well as to the purchase of all products sold to you through this webpage. By using this webpage, you represent that you have reviewed and understand the terms and conditions set out therein and that you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
As the terms of this Agreement may be modified at SFHF’s sole discretion, without any obligation to notify you, we advise that from time to time you check this webpage to review the changes. Your continued use of this webpage shall constitute your consent to any changes.
Use of this Webpage: You acknowledge and warrant that any information you may post, transmit or submit to this webpage does not: (i) infringe on your rights; (ii) infringe on a third party’s rights, specifically but not limited to any intellectual property rights, or any other confidential or proprietary right; and (iii) constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability. Additionally, you acknowledge and warrant that you will not knowingly post, transmit or submit any information that will cause damage to either the webpage or to any other user.
Your rights regarding accessing this webpage may be terminated or restricted at any time at the sole discretion of SFHF. SFHF is not required to give you advance notice or explanation for the termination. This termination shall be in addition to any other rights that SFHF may choose to enforce.
Customer Account: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account on this webpage. Should any charges or damages occur due to your not taking reasonable care of your customer account or password, you agree that you will be held solely responsible.
Copyrights and Trademarks: All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this website are owned by SFHF and are protected under the applicable copyright and trademark laws of Canada and elsewhere. You hereby agree not to print, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute or make any other similar use of the contents of this website, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, audio and visual content, and code. Notwithstanding the above, you may access this website and make a single copy of the material for your personal, non-commercial use. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting you a license for anything other than your personal use.
Links: This website may contain links to other websites that are operated by third parties and are not under the control of GSFHF. SFHF is not responsible for, and expressly excludes all liability with relation to these linked websites which you access at your own risk. SFHF makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the linked websites or their contents.
Orders and Payment Terms:
- St Francis Herb Farm accepts MasterCard or Visa as methods of payment, taxes may apply depending on local laws
SFHF reserves the right to cancel your order at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to:
- The availability of products
- If the products are incorrectly described or priced on the website
- If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email indicating such
- If your order is cancelled after payment has been completed, SFHF will refund you the full amount paid
- Our third-party payment provider must approve all purchases made using a credit card.
- You agree not to resell any products purchased under this Agreement
- Pricing may change at any time
- If you need further information regarding your online order, please feel free to contact our customer service desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-219-6226. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm ET
Return Policy: For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept returns. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to our [Customer Service] team who will work with you to resolve your issue.
Shipping: SFHF will ship based on the method you choose from the available options. Please note:
- We only ship within Canada
- Shipping is free on orders over $75 before taxes
- We ship by FedEx or Canada Parcel Post. We will not be liable for any loss or damages (direct or indirect) or expense due to shipping.
- In general, orders placed before 11.a.m (E.S.T) will be shipped the next business day.
- Orders placed after 11am on Friday will ship out on Monday
- Charges for shipping will be listed when you complete your purchase
- You are responsible for all federal and provincial taxes related to shipping charges
- During peak times of the year, shipping may be delayed
- Use the FedEx Website to track your package with the tracking number emailed to you. If you do not receive notification via email from FedEx, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-219-6226
- All merchandise sold hereunder will be shipped at the Buyer’s risk, and risk shall pass to the Buyer upon our delivery of merchandise to a carrier. Therefore, all claims involving loss or damage to merchandise should be solely against the carrier. Claims for damaged goods should be made directly to the carrier. Please retain all packing materials, including the box the goods arrived in, as the carrier may need to inspect the damage.
Important Notice: We are not responsible for the improper use of our products. The information contained herein is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe, and does not claim to replace the services of a professional health care practitioner. To the knowledge of SFHF, the information herein is correct and accurate up to the time of this web posting. As herbal medicine is continuously evolving, new information may cause further modifications to become necessary.
Limitation of Liability: You hereby waive all remedies, warranties, guarantees or liabilities, arising from law or otherwise. In no event shall SFHF, its officers, representatives of employees be liable to you for any damages, however caused, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or otherwise. SFHF, its officers, representatives and employees shall not be liable for lost profits, business interruption, any computer related damage or loss of data. SFHF hereby excludes all liability with respect to the transmission of viruses or bugs. This entire limitation shall apply even if SFHF, its officers, representatives of employees were informed of the possible occurrence of the above-mentioned damages. SFHF’s maximum liability shall in no event exceed the amount paid by the purchaser for the product. This limitation is an essential element of the Agreement between SFHF and you.
St. Francis Herb Farm® Inc.
P.O. Box 29
2704 Dafoe Rd.
Canada K0J 1L0
Site License #300242
Undelivered mail returned to St. Francis Herb Farm® Inc.