Healthy, holistic detoxification
Fasts, restrictive diets and juicing are all trendy ways people try to cleanse, but the most sustainable and effective way to detox is to support the body’s natural systems of elimination!
Detox isn’t something that occurs over a week or a month – your body is hard at work detoxing 365 days a year! Supporting the body’s innate detoxification pathways is most sustainable way to “cleanse” for the long term.
Find out how herbs can support your body to detox – naturally.
Milk Thistle Tincture & Capsules
- For daily maintenance.
- Tonifies and supports liver.
- Supports production of glutathione – a protective antioxidant.
PRO TIP: Take daily in capsule or tincture format – whichever suits your lifestyle.
- Promotes overall digestive function and regular elimination.
- Relieves discomfort from heartburn, indigestion, constipation, bloating, and gas.
- Optimizes nutrient absorption – including key nutrients for detoxification.
- Helps retrain the body’s digestive system to function more efficiently ongoing – not just for temporary relief!
- Reduces sugar cravings and stabilizes blood sugar.
PRO TIP: Take 20 minutes before meals. If you forget – ‘bitter’ late than never! – take as needed for relief of indigestion.
- A synergistic multi-herb formula that supports complete liver detoxification.
- Features certified organic milk thistle, with active silymarin.
- Aids in bile production and flow, to support digestion and enhance detox capacity.
PRO TIP: Take for a month to feel the effects of a focused liver detox.
- A multi-faceted lymphatic support formula.
- Promotes lymphatic flow, preventing fluid congestion and aiding in detox.
- Supports lymphatic function, helping to remove cellular waste that could contribute to muscle soreness, fluid retention, and sluggishness.
PRO TIP: Use in combination with lymphatic massage.
- Helps to reduce skin inflammation.
- A multi-system detoxification formula.
- Targets conditions that manifest in the skin, such as mild acne and eczema.
PRO TIP: Use for one month minimum for visible changes in complexion.
- Contains unique fatty acids that readily penetrate the skin.
- Increases circulation for improved blood flow, deep tissue function, and removal of wastes.
- Increases detox capacity when applied over liver and facilitates flushing of waste products from over-inflamed lymph nodes.
PRO TIP: Apply small amount directly to skin over liver area before bed and wear an old t-shirt (skip castor oil packs or heat!).
Spring is just around the corner – a season that brings about a natural urge to shake off the stagnancy of winter and clear the