Adults, Adolescents and Children ≥ 2: Apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3–4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until completely absorbed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Wash hands after use. Do not bandage tightly. Do not apply with external heat, such as electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or burn. Children (2–12 yrs. old): Application should be supervised by an adult.
Cautions and Warnings:
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist and/or worsen after 7 days or re-occur within a few days. If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a poison Control Centre immediately.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Headache, erythema, redness, rashes and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.