Double down on viral infections, colds & flu
diminishing impact and duration with targeted formulas containing ECHINACEA 2+, crafted with an unrivalled, proven combination of two species of echinacea.
Fight back with Echinacea 2+, the most powerful echinacea available. TWO proven species double down on viral infections, colds + flu – to relieve symptoms PLUS treat the root cause.
Most echinacea products contain just one strain, purpurea, but research has shown that when 2 species – Echinacea angustifolia and purpurea – are combined they provide greater benefits. Specifically, the alkylamides, the compounds that impact the immune system, from purpurea are most able to be absorbed and used by the body when in the presence of angustifolia. And the two species reinforce the therapeutic action of one another!
This is why many St. Francis’ Cold & Flu products contain both strains – we refer to them collectively as Echinacea 2+, for the most powerful echinacea available. What’s more, they are Canadian-grown and organic!
The combination of the two strains of Echinacea alone are recommended for kids (Echinacea Kids), as well as women who are pregnant and breastfeeding (EchinAce). For the rest of us, there are formulas that provide even broader spectrum support by taking this echinacea to the next level – like Echinaseal your #1 choice at the first signs of symptoms.
Echinacea Kids & EchinAce®
Lessens the impact and duration of colds and flu.
- Double down on preventing or diminishing viral infections, colds & flu
- The most powerful echinacea available, featuring purpurea and angustifolia, two strains delivering both antiviral and antibacterial protection plus maximum bioavailability
- These echinacea only products can be used by those who may have sensitivities to other formulas & and for kids
- Adult version, EchinAce®, is ideal for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Your #1 choice at the first sign of general, non-specific cold & flu symptoms
- Shortens the duration and severity of viral infection, cold & flu, and relieves sore throat
- Contains the most powerful Echinacea 2+: a unique combination of purpurea + angustifolia species PLUS goldenseal and propolis
Echinacea 2+, our powerful synergistic combination of two species of echinacea for maximum bioavailability and anti-infective power, is the infection fighter par excellence. It is taken to the next level by combining it with goldenseal, myrrh, and propolis, which are all anti-infective. Propolis has the added benefit of easing the pain of sore throats. Also, wild indigo, an infection fighter in its own right, along with cayenne, makes everything work better.
Treats lung and bronchial infections
- Fights lung and bronchial infections, including those arising from colds, reducing inflammation
- Effective for wet coughs and excess mucus
- Contains the most powerful echinacea available: Echinacea 2+ PLUS 6 highly targeted herbs
The formula consists of echinacea plus additional lung-targeted infection-fighting herbs, as well as soothing herbs. Usnea, with its strong antibacterial qualities and pulmonary indications, is the foundation of this formula. It is aided significantly by the remarkable healing properties of Echinacea 2+, our powerful synergistic combination of two species for maximum bioavailability and anti-infective power.
Treats acute and chronic sinusitis.
- For acute and chronic sinusitis and nasal allergies
- Contains the most powerful echinacea available: Echinacea 2+ PLUS 8 other targeted herbs
This formula consists of echinacea PLUS very strong sinus-targeted mucus-reducing and anti-inflammatory herbs, as well as soothing herbs. The echinacea in this formula is Echinacea 2+, our powerful synergistic combination of two species of echinacea for maximum anti-infective power and bioavailability… it is the infection fighter par excellence.
For treating viral infections related to colds & flu.
- Tackles viral infections related to colds & flu
- Especially if experiencing symptoms of fever/headache
- Contains Andrographis, approved by the Thailand government for therapeutic use against Covid, PLUS 6 other powerful, specifically antiviral herbs
This formula is based on the powerful infection-fighting properties of andrographis PLUS six antiseptic, immune-enhancing herbs. Also featured prominently is lomatium, a highly potent antiviral herb used by the Washoe tribe in Nevada to dramatically lower mortality during the great flu pandemic of 1917-18. The benefits of these two herbs escalate in combination with the other herbs in this formula. Echinacea and holy basil are both anti-infective and have an impressively long history of use for colds, fever, and influenza. Wild indigo, while an infection fighter in its own right, also makes echinacea work better.
Elderberry Cough Syrup (Adult and Kids)
A unique, all-natural cough syrup formula made with fresh Elderberry and Wild Cherry Bark blended with honey and essential oils
• A cough remedy and then some
• Great-tasting relief of cold and flu symptoms
• Featuring elderberry, a classic antiviral and antibacterial, rich in flavonoid compounds
• Also includes wild cherry bark, used over the ages by many indigenous peoples for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Stop It Cold Throat Spray®
Provides fast relief of sore throats associated with colds and infections – good for on-the-go!
- Diminishes the intensity and duration of colds, flu, and throat infections
- Ideal for dry, sore throats associated with colds, flu, or infections like tonsillitis
- Includes sage, a perennial plant in the mint family with antibacterial properties
- Also with propolis, which has demonstrably analgesic qualities
Chest Rub Balm
A topical respiratory formula that draws on the marvellous healing properties of essential oils to aid in the specific relief of heavy chest congestion that is apt to accompany coughs and colds.
• Crosses the skin barrier with a deep penetrating power that soothes respiratory passages
Learn about the SEED approach – a Holistic Immune Defence Guide – and much more:
The S.E.E.D. Approach for Kids – A Holistic Immune Defence Guide
In September, we leave the carefree summer days behind and return to classrooms, playgrounds, team sports, and birthday parties. With the return to routine, parents’
The S.E.E.D. Approach – Our Simple, Holistic Guide to Staying Healthy
If the last few years have taught us anything, it is to prioritize our health and look for ways to protect ourselves and our loved
Immunity 101 – Making Sense of your Natural Defence!
Immunity is a hot topic these days! We all know that we have immune systems and are familiar with the concept of immunity – especially given recent events. But understanding more about the
The Stress – Immunity Link (And How Plant Medicine Can Help!)
The last couple of years have been exceptionally stressful for everybody – and we’ve gained a greater appreciation for protecting our health. Even at the