Health is wealth - and these days it feels more critical than ever!
A key approach to defending yourself and your family is to be proactive in supporting the body’s own natural defenses by building strong immune systems, so you can get out in front of infections. Preventative plant medicine can help boost your body’s ability to naturally fight off illness.
Read on to learn how Deep Immune is a vital aid in staying healthy.
Our immune system is a complex network of tissue and cells found all throughout the body – divided into two categories: innate (proactive) and adaptive (reactive) immune responses.
- We’re born with innate immunity that acts as a first line of immune defense. It performs an immediate general response to perceived threats and defends the body in most cases.
- Our adaptive or selective immunity is developed through life. It involves specialized immune cells and antibodies created through previous exposures that react to specific invaders.
Herbs offer powerful support in fortifying these crucial immune responses against illness and infection – and adaptogenic herbs are particularly beneficial for proactively strengthening your innate immunity.
The Adaptogen – Immunity Connection
A balanced immune system is your strongest immune system; if it is overactive, there can be excess inflammation and strong reactions (eg. to some allergens), while if it is underactive, one is vulnerable to infections.
What makes adaptogens so effective in immune support is their ability to increase the body’s general resistance to threats by adapting their function to what the body needs for its systems to regulate back to its balanced, strongest state.
Adaptogens are unique therapeutic plants backed by both centuries of traditional use and modern research and are the foundation of the #1 selling Deep Immune daily formula.
These are some of the adaptogens found in Deep Immune:
- Reishi – a highly valued mushroom in Traditional Chinese Medicine that lowers the effects of stress and modulates immune system responses.
- Astragalus – boosts immunity by strengthening both innate and adaptive immunity for a robust defensive system.
- Siberian ginseng (Eleuthero) – traditionally used to increase stamina, as a tonic to boost overall health and improves mental and physical performance under stressful conditions.
- Licorice – considered “the great harmonizer” in traditional Chinese medicine, amplifies the healing qualities of all the ingredients.
You may hear about the benefits of individual herbs and how they can boost immune health but knowing which are best and what dosages to take can be hard to figure out.
Deep Immune takes the guesswork out, as the ultimate herbal immunity support blend that brings together the right amounts of 8 powerful therapeutic herbs that work in synergy – meaning they are more effective together than on their own.
This daily formula makes it simple to help ensure you and your family are prepared and protected!
How to take Deep Immune
Herbal prevention is easy to add to your daily routine, just take Deep Immune tincture twice daily in a little water – a shot glass is even better, or with convenient Deep Immune VegiCaps .
There are 3 Deep Immune formulas:
- Deep Immune Original for Adults.
- Deep Immune Licorice-Free is modified to eliminate licorice, so that it is safe for those with (or at risk for) hypertension.
- Deep Immune® Kids is a safe and effective formula that stimulates improved immune function in children, containing only astragalus and codonopsis. We know how quickly a cough can travel around a classroom!
Be prepared, with the ideal all-around daily protective tonic that fortifies, balances, and supports the immune system. Give yourself protection and peace of mind, and strengthen your natural defences with Deep Immune as a part of your daily routine.
Note: The S.E.E.D. Approach – Our Holistic Immune Defence Guide for Adults and Kids can help you prepare a complete immune strategy for the whole family. Being proactive is the first step, but sickness can sometimes strike – especially with increased socialization in the classroom! If anyone in the family feels symptoms begin to set in, it’s important to react quickly to nip it in the bud – this guide will show you how!