Naturally glowing skin is a reflection of overall health and inner balance. After all, the skin is your biggest organ!
Many people experience skin issues throughout life like rashes, dryness, blemishes, or just a general lack of vitality. Some may seem more prone to these than others, but the truth is – healthy skin with a natural glow requires care and commitment.
Beyond diet and lifestyle, what you put on your skin directly affects its health and a little TLC from topical care can go a long way.
Nature provides oils derived from plants and seeds that offer potent benefits in providing skin with topical support. We take these nourishing plant oils and craft them into luxurious, nourishing, soothing skin care. For a natural glow, these plant-powered formulas are filled with skin-friendly, wholesome, and pure ingredients.
Made from the kernels of the argan tree, nourishing and hydrating Argan Oil helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin and offers anti-inflammatory properties. Argan oil has been traditionally used topically and for consumption in its native Morocco, containing high levels of vitamin E (tocopherols), carotenes, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
Argan Oil helps hydrate dry skin and prevent the visible signs of aging caused by free-radical damage.
Pomegranates grow in Mediterranean climates and are highly valued for their antioxidant properties. Pomegranate Oil, pressed from the seeds of the fruit, is a rich source of a polyunsaturated acid called punicic acid, known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Pomegranate Oil absorbs easily to enhance the firmness and radiance of your skin.
Rose Hip Oil is pressed from the fruit and seeds of Rosa moschata. It is naturally rich in retinol (vitamin A) and vitamin C, as well as essential fatty acids like omega 3, omega 6 and linoleic acid. It helps support cell walls so they can maintain water and keep skin plump – hence it’s popularity as an anti-aging oil.
Smooth a few drops of Rose Hip Oil onto your skin to help skin cell and collagen regeneration.
This trio of daily skin care oils are all certified organic and contain rosemary extract that acts as a natural preservative. They can all be applied to the face or body and can be used as carrier oils for essential oils.
Glowing skin tip: Take it up a notch by adding gentle skin exfoliation and dry brushing to your self-care routine before oil application for optimum absorption.
Beautiful Skin Starts from Within
Your daily habits influence how your skin looks and feels. A holistic approach is the most effective and includes lifestyle factors that set the foundation of your skin’s health!
· Hydrate – When you’re dehydrated, it shows on your skin. Make a habit of carrying a water bottle with you so you remember to sip during the day, even when you get busy.
· Diet – A diet low in essential nutrients can show, in dull, dry skin. Plenty of good fats and a wide array of colorful fruits and veggies in the diet help keep your skin healthy and vibrant. Fresh juices and healthy smoothies supply concentrated nourishment in one easy glass.
· Sleep – Getting enough sleep might be one of the top skin savers in your holistic toolkit. Make your bedroom a restful sanctuary by stashing away the phones and tablets, and stick to an early, screen-free bedtime.
· Stress Management – Ever notice how your skin glows after a relaxing vacation, a good massage or yoga session? Quality rest, self care and certain herbs help reduce stress and rejuvenate the body to help it return to balance – where it functions at its best.
· Movement – Breaking a sweat also contributes to a healthy glow and daily movement is key. Make time every day for exercise you enjoy (bonus points if you do it outdoors!), be it running, biking, or yoga.
So, why not try the natural approach? By balancing your body, inside and out, your skin can look and feel healthier – beautifully!
References available upon request.